Tree Surgeon recommendations

Grenoside Tree Services dealt with an overgrown self-set tree on my back garden, which had set too close to my house.

They did a decent job and weren't too expensive.

Surely this should have been moved to the vacancies section

I've experienced tree pruners in the past,tidy job! but no real knowledge of the tree in question and what it needs.......possibly a little bit like chefs at McDonalds.

Just need it removing, including the roots. Its an apple blossom I think.

my son has a very large london plane that needs to come down as its close to the house. he has had a quote of 400 which he cant afford so he is offering the tree free to cut down and take the logs away to sell. he has been to the council and they say no problem he doesnt need permision as there is no conseversion order on it

my son has a very large london plane that needs to come down as its close to the house. he has had a quote of 400 which he cant afford so he is offering the tree free to cut down and take the logs away to sell.

At £400 he should snap their hand off: that's an utter bargain... in fact, if you've described the job accurately, it is so cheap it's probably a cowboy.

I've experienced tree pruners in the past,tidy job! but no real knowledge of the tree in question and what it needs.......possibly a little bit like chefs at McDonalds.

There isn't enough skilled people in the industree.