Sheffield RAG Endcliffe Park Santa Dash!

Hey Everyone,

My name's Adam and I'm the current Sheffield RAG chair at the University of Sheffield: RAG stands for 'raising and giving' and is a national student movement for fundraising.

Some of you may remember Sheffield RAG's infamous boat race and parade through town centre.

Last year we raised a whopping £174,627 of which £143,194 went towards supporting charities in the Sheffield and South Yorkshire region... this year we're aiming to raise even more!

I'm happy to announce year we're launching our first ever Santa Dash event!

The 5km dash will take place in Endcliffe Park on the 15th of December and starts at 11 am but we'll need you there to sign in at 10:45.

But to encourage you to get out of bed, we've got Santa suits, mince pies, a brass band, and lots of Christmas cheer :)

Tickets are £10 which can be bought online from sheffieldrag.com

This price includes a minimum £4 donation to Broomhall Breakfast, entertainment, the Park hire, a well-deserved medal on completion...and of course that all important Santa suit!

Broomhall Breakfasts offers a cooked breakfast for vulnerable people in the area offering advice, friendship and an opportunity to sit and chat.

Families are welcome and it's free for children (but donations are welcomed!)

Any queries feel free to post,

Thanks,

Adam

2013-14 Sheffield RAG Chair

Archived