Girls!! Would you go out with a guy who didn't have a car?

One for the girls. With winter descending upon us, would you go on a date with a guy who didn't have a car?

So instead of him picking you up and taking you on a night out, he expects you to get a bus or a taxi to meet him, and then expects you to get a bus or a taxi home again afterwards.

I'm actually surprised that a woman posted this. It seems like the OP is assuming that all women cannot drive.

I can drive but I don't have a car at the moment.

A man not having a car would not put me off if I liked him enough to date him in the first place. I'd never expect people to pick me up, but if they offer, I'm not going to refuse :hihi:

Maybe some girls only date guys with cars cos shagging in the back seat seems to them somehow illicit and more fun that the conventional venue of bedroom, motel or park

Bedroom or motel!! This is Sheffield you mean bus shelter or shop doorway.

I'm actually surprised that a woman posted this. It seems like the OP is assuming that all women cannot drive.

I can drive but I don't have a car at the moment.

A man not having a car would not put me off if I liked him enough to date him in the first place. I'd never expect people to pick me up, but if they offer, I'm not going to refuse :hihi:

I think it's more like she expects to be able to drink and think that the guy should make the sacrifice of not doing so.

One for the girls. With winter descending upon us, would you go on a date with a guy who didn't have a car?

So instead of him picking you up and taking you on a night out, he expects you to get a bus or a taxi to meet him, and then expects you to get a bus or a taxi home again afterwards.

I would not go out with a girl that did not have her own car. Have a job and be able to pay her own way in life.

Hang your head in shame ! Get in your nice car , pick him up , take him for a meal … its 2013.. pay your way!!

I just read it, this line worried me...

"she has to take him to work then take kids to school/childmender then go to work herself"

What the hell are they doing to the kids ???

Archived