Men!! Would you go out with a shallow girl??

Men!! Would you go out with a shallow girl?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Men!! Would you go out with a shallow girl?

Well actually I'm seeing you and a few other well known lefties trying your damndest to throw mud at a poster who might be rather to the right of centre in the desperate hope that some of it might stick. If anyone is making themselves look sad it is you. What's up have you run out of tissues and your screen getting sticky?

is the mud you are throwing sticking yet? Pot/kettle.

If she had nice boobs then yes.

---------- Post added 05-12-2013 at 16:23 ----------

Come off it mate, if shes shallow why not make use of her? a bit of hanky panky then dump her.

Plenty of other shallow ones around

I hope the people making similar comments can see the irony of it

I hope the people making similar comments can see the irony of it

I doubt they can. I always thought that threads making pointedly personal attacks against other members were against the rules. I suppose there are different rules for different people.

Well actually I'm seeing you and a few other well known lefties trying your damndest to throw mud at a poster who might be rather to the right of centre in the desperate hope that some of it might stick. If anyone is making themselves look sad it is you. What's up have you run out of tissues and your screen getting sticky?

Oh, the irony :)

Archived