London boys out for night in Sheffield

RAPRULES

Might I suggest starting at the West End of the North, 'The Wicker'?

A stroll back towards the centre of town, taking in the fine drink and tobacco to be experienced at the Market Tavern, before going through the Burbery clad denizens of the Castle Quarter.

A short walk up West Street will soon introduce you to the flower of Yorkshire's womanhood, who can be found uttering their traditional evening greeting of 'Business, luv?' in their dulcet tones.

Should lap dancing be required, I believe the Sheffield Scandanavian Society hold a folk evening every Thursday. Bring your own reindeer.

And you should never forget the ritual greeting that all visitors should make in the middle of West Street, at 11-00pm on a Friday night, preferbly after a local derby football match. Walk in to the centre of the street and, waiting for a lull in the noise, shout out 'You northern nancies. Barnsley is better than Wednesday, and Doncaster Rovers is better than United.' This should be yelled repeatedly until the attention of the locals is obtained. At that point, find a young lady with her beau, leer at her and pinch her bottom.

Sheffield has two fine NHS Trusts, and a range of private health care facilities.

:)

I was just about to post something just like that

Ok I have a suggestion, I will be willing to help.

How about we do what a good proportion of the students do, go to Home bargains/netto etc. and find whatever alcohol is the cheapest and strongest (whether it tastes like industrial cleaner is irrelevant), get absolutely wasted on that, and I will take the rest of your lot of money to fund my student debt?!

I'd like to apologise for the comments made. You will of course be welcomed in sheffield and i think to all those people who have had a laugh at this guys expense should be ashamed og themselves. You should be happy that a Londoner actually knows that our fine city exsists let alone be prepared to spend money here. The fact that people are prepared to come and sample our nightlife is good for the city and plus they will probably require a hotel room for the night which will increase occupancy rates. So before you all come out and take the **** think before you speak about the possible investment you are taking away.

Good God almighty.

I've never tugged my forelock in my life and I don't intend starting now.

Next we'll be suggesting the return of juste primae noctis and other such methods of putting us all in our places.

If the original posting had been more respectful, then I think that a totally different range of responses would have been obtained.

As for removing investment - I doubt it.

Joe

I'd like to apologise for the comments made. You will of course be welcomed in sheffield and i think to all those people who have had a laugh at this guys expense should be ashamed og themselves. You should be happy that a Londoner actually knows that our fine city exsists let alone be prepared to spend money here. The fact that people are prepared to come and sample our nightlife is good for the city and plus they will probably require a hotel room for the night which will increase occupancy rates. So before you all come out and take the **** think before you speak about the possible investment you are taking away.

Dude he specifically asked for some girls I dont think any amount of alcohol you ply him with will get him to go with you to Fuel with you mate so you can cop off. :hihi:

Dude he specifically asked for some girls I dont think any amount of alcohol you ply him with will get him to go with you to Fuel with you mate so you can cop off. :hihi:

He he, i'm sure fuel has a lot more to offer in terms of 'girls' than anywhere else! Come to Fuel mister and i'll show ya a good time :hihi:

I am sure the good ladies of Sheffield will be forever grateful for his charitable work. ;)

He he, i'm sure fuel has a lot more to offer in terms of 'girls' than anywhere else! Come to Fuel mister and i'll show ya a good time :hihi:

I've been mate before it was opened to have a chat with Danny.

Given I used to be a promotor for VIP it wouldn't shock me in the slightest ;)

Cheers for the offer tho :P

The fact that people are prepared to come and sample our nightlife is good for the city and plus they will probably require a hotel room for the night which will increase occupancy rates. So before you all come out and take the **** think before you speak about the possible investment you are taking away.

hahahahaha, that made me laugh - obviously we cant pass up on this offer of investment, sheffields economy would obviously struggle without this investment!

i aint got a problem with folk coming to sheffield whatsoever, i welcome all - but you 367 are obviously taking the ****! ;)

This sounds like fun!!

Do you want me to bring some of my friends out to?

I do expect to be treated like a princess and dont think its guaranteed!!

Give me a ring on 07770756408 to arrange it.

Nat

xx

Archived