London boys out for night in Sheffield

RAPRULES

Trading in what exactly???!!! Judging by the whole post, I'd imagine "hooky" gear... As opposed to stocks and shares! :huh::rolleyes:

Actually, I trade Euribor interest rate futures speculating intra day price movements. If you read the Financial Times this morning you will see that JC Trichet yesterday implied there would be more rate hikes in the near term. Therefore if you had sold 200 Dec 06 at 96.76 and then paid 73.5 20mins later, you would have gone home with quite a grin on your face (seeing as you probably made about £8000 more than the trader with "hooky" gear)

6 city traders are looking to go out for a night in sheffield in the next couple of weeks. i dont know how the northern lads play it, but we are looking to spend a lot of money with some good looking girls who can show us the best places in town and are up for a sexy night out.

Please PM if you are a good looking lass and up for a great night!!

Bloody southerners :rolleyes::D

Wow. London Boys? As in THE London Boys? Who had a couple of top ten hits back in the late eighties?

What are you up to now? Do still do all them ace dance moves an that?

Didn't one of them die in a car crash a few years ago??

This sounds like fun!!

Do you want me to bring some of my friends out to?

I do expect to be treated like a princess and dont think its guaranteed!!

Give me a ring on 07********* to arrange it.

Nat

xx

Don't put your mobile number on the forum, use PM :thumbsup:

Actually, I trade Euribor interest rate futures speculating intra day price movements. If you read the Financial Times this morning you will see that JC Trichet yesterday implied there would be more rate hikes in the near term. Therefore if you had sold 200 Dec 06 at 96.76 and then paid 73.5 20mins later, you would have gone home with quite a grin on your face (seeing as you probably made about £8000 more than the trader with "hooky" gear)

Oooohhh.....speculators!

The genuine old fashioned unacceptable face of capitalism! :)

Scary thing is I actually understood this from the time I spent working with some folks to see if we could use neural networks to predict futures......

I'm sadder than I thought....

Really? That's grrr-eat....I'm off for a kip....

Archived