London boys out for night in Sheffield

RAPRULES

Actually, I trade Euribor interest rate futures speculating intra day price movements. If you read the Financial Times this morning you will see that JC Trichet yesterday implied there would be more rate hikes in the near term. Therefore if you had sold 200 Dec 06 at 96.76 and then paid 73.5 20mins later, you would have gone home with quite a grin on your face (seeing as you probably made about £8000 more than the trader with "hooky" gear)

I forwarded this to a mate in the city and he rekons that RAPRULES is small fry doing a tiny little job.... He described it as

"saying you work in government, when all you do is serve tea in the house of lords"

I say we tip our hats to the guy for giving us a few minutes of quality entertainment. I'd like to feel sorry for him, but he sounds like too much of a nob.

More posts Raprules...I chuckle just typing the name:hihi: :hihi:

(seeing as you probably made about £8000 more than the trader with "hooky" gear)

Please accept my apologies! I didn't realise just how impressive your job was.

Anyway you're more than welcome to visit our fair city, and enjoy the many delights it has to offer a group of well-heeled gentleman from the city.

May I suggest starting off with a classy cocktail in the ubercool "Hen & Chickens"?! Where hundreds of glamorous women will be delighted to see six well-to-do high flyers. And then maybe popping into the "Cannon" where Yorkshires many celebrities can be found drinking the night away, out of the watchful gaze of the paperazzi who gather outside.

I'm sure you'll agree, Sheffield is the perfect destination for a night to remember! Enjoy your stay and be sure to come again...

(seeing as you probably made about £8000 more than the trader with "hooky" gear)

Please accept my apologies! I didn't realise just how impressive your job was.

Anyway you're more than welcome to visit our fair city, and enjoy the many delights it has to offer a group of well-heeled gentleman from the city.

May I suggest starting off with a classy cocktail in the ubercool "Hen & Chickens"?! Where hundreds of glamorous women will be delighted to see six well-to-do high flyers. And then maybe popping into the "Cannon" where Yorkshires many celebrities can be found drinking the night away, out of the watchful gaze of the paperazzi who gather outside.

I'm sure you'll agree, Sheffield is the perfect destination for a night to remember! Enjoy your stay and be sure to come again...

soooooooooooo funny

but also may I suggest a cocktail in the Parkway Tavern.A quaint little pub set in one of Sheffields most memorable landmark apartments:D

He sent me a pm????!!!!

Hi Natas5ha,

Of course we would treat you and your friends like princesses!

We are coming up in a few weeks time, so where do you reckon we go and do?!

lol as if :roll:

Nat

xx

Archived