Brussels Sprouts This Xmas? No And No! Might kill you.

It seems to me that most sprout recipes involve adding something to stop them tasting of sprouts.

Like pepper and garlic. Nigella Lawson added her own ingredients, her sprouts are gabba ones :cool:

---------- Post added 07-12-2013 at 21:02 ----------

Love sprouts, already had them three times in the last couple of weeks.

Mind you they have to be cooked properly, not overboiled and certainly not made into kebabs

That's just plain wrong.

I hate sprouts with a passion , they are disgusting things ,but I have to say , I par boiled them the other year then fried them with bacon & mushrooms & they weren't too bad. It was a standing joke each Xmas that me & my brother were made to eat one sprout & it was awful . We were traumatised & had to have electric shock therapy to get us over our Post Traumatic Stress from doing this dreadful thing.:hihi:

I hate sprouts with a passion , they are disgusting things ,but I have to say , I par boiled them the other year then fried them with bacon & mushrooms & they weren't too bad. It was a standing joke each Xmas that me & my brother were made to eat one sprout & it was awful . We were traumatised & had to have electric shock therapy to get us over our Post Traumatic Stress from doing this dreadful thing.:hihi:

That's sprouts for yer :roll:

Archived