Was the BBC's coverage of Mandela's death over the top?

I'll still be here under the same name. You hide under any bridges you want to.

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 00:01 ----------

Did you hear the one about the bouncer who got sacked for his racist affiliations?

lol put up or shut up,oops that takes guts and you dont have any.:hihi:

Brill thread this.

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 00:07 ----------

I'll still be here under the same name. You hide under any bridges you want to.

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 00:01 ----------

Did you hear the one about the bouncer who got sacked for his racist affiliations?

No, what happened?

I'm not sure what to make of Mandela's apparent forgiveness on behalf of the(black) people of South Africa; I'll bet plenty don't forgive what went on before, and who can blame them?

He had innocent people slaughtered, that's the cold truth of the matter.

This one ok for you Mr Friday ?

He wasn't convicted for having 'innocent people slaughtered', but to answer your question, given the regime which was oppressing him and 'slaughtering' his people I think it all became fair game..personally I'd have not been as restrained.

That ok for you Mr Clowning?

He wasn't convicted for having 'innocent people slaughtered', but to answer your question, given the regime which was oppressing him and 'slaughtering' his people I think it all became fair game..personally I'd have not been as restrained.

That ok for you Mr Clowning?

His cause was just but I don't think that justifies killing innocent people. The same can be said about the IRA too.

Fair game ?

So if the father of a white girl who has been abused by Muslims takes to the street and slaughter innocent people because of their colour that is ok by you ? You actually condoning this ?

No it absolutely isn't alright (although understandable) because that father would have recourse to law.

Do you remember what I said in my post, it wasnt long ago-'given the regime which was oppressing him'.

Since you're such a connoisseur of my posts you'll know what I've said previously about my response if Islamic extremists were taking over this country.

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 12:35 ----------

No its ok to condemn the white IRA folk, isn't it Mr Friday ?

Perhaps you could point out where I've done that?

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 12:37 ----------

His cause was just but I don't think that justifies killing innocent people.

In which case no war would ever be prosecuted.

Archived