Was the BBC's coverage of Mandela's death over the top?

Some people seem to have Little problem with altering the facts of history,they have no shame in supporting killing innocents.

..or simply making facts up to suit their own agenda, dont you get tired of this hate stuff Roy?

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 23:44 ----------

I'm not keeping a track of anything, I have however noticed your cop out clause in your post.

As I said, Mandela was never tried or convicted of killing anyone, so addressing claims that he had have to be paraphrased in that way.

..or simply making facts up to suit their own agenda, dont you get tired of this hate stuff Roy?

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 23:44 ----------

As I said, Mandela was never tried or convicted of killing anyone, so addressing claims that he had have to be paraphrased in that way.

Who is roy and I think you should know better than to break the rules of the site by using names that you dont even know.:)

So is it Roy James, one time Sheffield BNP election candidate? I don't really keep up with these things, but I remember him.

No its not ,but im sure the admin wont want people going into details;)They dont have a clue who I am,which frankly is not their business.

Archived