Was the BBC's coverage of Mandela's death over the top?

Are you saying you lied when you created your account?

First of all I wont be lectured by the likes of you,and second my account business is none of your concern,you can try to derail this thread as much as you like but it wont make the slightest difference.

That is a private affair but I have said before on here that I vote UKIP,why is that relevant to this thread??

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 17-12-2013 at 21:13 ----------

First of all I wont be lectured by the likes of you,and second my account business is none of your concern,you can try to derail this thread as much as you like but it wont make the slightest difference.

That'd be a 'Yes, I lied when creating my account' then. You're the one that raised the subject.

---------- Post added 17-12-2013 at 21:17 ----------

That is a private affair but I have said before on here that I vote UKIP,why is that relevant to this thread??

If you've said it before, it's scarcely private is it?

By the way, did you see the Ladyboys of Bangkok tour in town recently? Gay friends of mine went and had a great time.

By the way, did you see the Ladyboys of Bangkok tour in town recently? Gay friends of mine went and had a great time.

Shameless Mr Halibut.

..Ive stirred the neighbours with my guffawing

---------- Post added 17-12-2013 at 21:24 ----------

Who is roy and I think you should know better than to break the rules of the site by using names that you dont even know.:)

Forgive me southcoast, it was a stab in the dark-although you probably like that kind of thing ;)

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 17-12-2013 at 21:13 ----------

That'd be a 'Yes, I lied when creating my account' then. You're the one that raised the subject.

---------- Post added 17-12-2013 at 21:17 ----------

If you've said it before, it's scarcely private is it?

Silly boy,your the one who raised that issue about my account,but like I have said its none of your business,your a known troll who is well known by many, you have zero credibility.

I am glad you enjoyed the ladyboy experience,although im sure its not your first time;)

---------- Post added 17-12-2013 at 22:37 ----------

Shameless Mr Halibut.

..Ive stirred the neighbours with my guffawing

---------- Post added 17-12-2013 at 21:24 ----------

Forgive me southcoast, it was a stab in the dark-although you probably like that kind of thing ;)

Think I will leave that to you,probably more up your street;)

Archived