Was the BBC's coverage of Mandela's death over the top?

You're really on one with this one, aren't you Frank?

Did you miss a comma out there ?

I just thought I would ask because it looks like a question, to which the answer would be no, and because it seems Mr Pettigrew is bringing up errors in our posts so I thought I would join in.

I just thought I would ask because it looks like a question, to which the answer would be no, and because it seems Mr Pettigrew is bringing up errors in our posts so I thought I would join in.

You're getting very grumpy Frank, I can always tell.

There's no poster of that name that I know of although you mistakenly appeared to refer to me as Mr P the other day. I asked you what that was about, but you didn't reply. Perhaps you could explain?

Was inserting the word 'inertia' seemingly at random into a sentence a genuine error or an attempt to court controversy? It seem highly unlikely that it's the sort of word you'd type accidentally.

There's no poster of that name that I know of although you mistakenly appeared to refer to me as Mr P the other day. I asked you what that was about, but you didn't reply. Perhaps you could explain?

Was inserting the word 'inertia' seemingly at random into a sentence a genuine error or an attempt to court controversy? It seem highly unlikely that it's the sort of word you'd type accidentally.

I spelt a word incorrectly, I relied on my browser to correct the spelling and didn't pay much attention, is that ok for you Mr ... ?

---------- Post added 18-12-2013 at 23:22 ----------

Interior.

Just for you Mr ...

I spelt a word incorrectly, I relied on my browser to correct the spelling and didn't pay much attention, is that ok for you Mr ... ?

---------- Post added 18-12-2013 at 23:22 ----------

Interior.

Just for you Mr ...

Ok, still doesn't explain the Pettigrew thing though - what's that all about?

Ok, still doesn't explain the Pettigrew thing though - what's that all about?

Grow up guys and back on track please

---------- Post added 19-12-2013 at 10:41 ----------

I'm pretty sure that there WERE other things that happened somewhere in the world yesterday, but I didn't get to find out what they were, sadly.

I wonder what news the Govt released that day to be buried under the Mandela coverage.

Archived