Kids buggies blocking the aisles in shops.

I was in hobbycraft earlier on this week and almost lost the plot. It seemed that every single aisle that I went on I encountered the same people. Both women were on the large side to start with. One had a trolley and the other had a buggy and between them they totally blocked the aisle.

I didn't lose it though but instead I re-traced my steps and went down the next aisle in order to avoid having to ask them to let me pass. Blow me if by the time I got onto the next aisle they had beaten me to it and were gumming that aisle up as well.

In the end I just decided to get what I had come for and forget the browsing bit...........they beat me to the cashout as well! lol

It is infuriating when people don't realise that they are causing a hold up but I don't suppose they do it on purpose.

Some of these buggys are the size of a cot on wheels though and they do take up an awful lot of room.

On a bad day I just ask between gritted teeth if they will please allow me to pass and if they don't hear me or choose to ignore me then I move the offending obstacle to one side and march through regardless. :roll:

Eugh! I bet following those heffas around a shop was like trying to chew your way through a sweat sandwich.

I didn't follow them.......they just seemed to be at the end/middle of every aisle that I chose to go down. lol It was quite funny really.....I walked back up the aisle that I was on and then onto the next aisle and they had skipped from the bottom of the same aisle and onto the next one that I chose to go down. Almost as if they had read my mind and decided to get there first. lol

Not all large ladies smell of sweat either and I didn't get close enough to put that to the test with these ladies.

In all fairness I was on my first trip out after having major surgery so didn't really feel like having to bustle my way through. I dearly wanted to have a good browse but wasn't quite up to "scrum" mode so I got what I had gone for and retired gracefully back to the car. lol

I was in hobbycraft earlier on this week and almost lost the plot. It seemed that every single aisle that I went on I encountered the same people. Both women were on the large side to start with. One had a trolley and the other had a buggy and between them they totally blocked the aisle.

I didn't lose it though but instead I re-traced my steps and went down the next aisle in order to avoid having to ask them to let me pass. Blow me if by the time I got onto the next aisle they had beaten me to it and were gumming that aisle up as well.

In the end I just decided to get what I had come for and forget the browsing bit...........they beat me to the cashout as well! lol

It is infuriating when people don't realise that they are causing a hold up but I don't suppose they do it on purpose.

Some of these buggys are the size of a cot on wheels though and they do take up an awful lot of room.

On a bad day I just ask between gritted teeth if they will please allow me to pass and if they don't hear me or choose to ignore me then I move the offending obstacle to one side and march through regardless. :roll:

if I can take up the story .. and on the way home there were other cars blocking the way. I had had to queue, what an outrage. There was a cyclist on the road, how dare he and he doesn't pay road tax either and then to cap it all a couple of pensioners pressed the button on the pelican and I had to stop and wait for them to cross. Why can't everyone just get outta my way and let me proceed with haste

Tried to go into The Pound Shop today but every aisle is blocked by kiddies buggies. These are like travelling kitchens, with things hanging from the handles, inside and underneath the buggies. !!

The women wont even move to once side to let you pass, but stand there blocking the aisles.!! I gave up and came home.:rant:

Humbug:banana::loopy:

Shove em out of the way if they're being rude?

To be fair tho I've never had a problem with em if you ask politely to squeeze through.

Meadowhall can be abit of a nightmare tho, as often it's so rammed there's no-where for them to move to.

After they built all those little shops in the walk ways that is. before there was plenty of space but greed got the better of them and they squeezed in more shops.

Archived