Naff xmas gifts.

I know it's the thought that counts.But,last year i received 5 pairs of socks,each with their own design on them.

Pair 1 had French fries on them.

2nd had pizza's on.

3rd had chicken drumsticks on.

4th had battered fish.

5th had kebabs.

They didn't go to waste.I off-loaded them to an autistic young man at work (who thought he'd won the lottery,he got that excited)

What's yours.....

Did you have a Cortina at the time.:)If yes.what the hell you complaining about.if no then yeah that's naff.:hihi:

Nah!! I've always stayed true to the Lada marque. It was a bloody insult!! Crapola Fords > :mad:

---------- Post added 07-12-2013 at 21:29 ----------

Just one pair :suspect:

That's what made it even worse. :rant:

I received a hamper which was full of Mexican food, which meant that I actually couldn't eat any of the things in it because I'm allergic to a whole selection of the ingredients. I know their heart was in the right place.

Similarly, the coffee taster set and filter machine were a sign that the gift giver really didn't know me at all, since I'm also allergic to coffee.

Could have been worse..You could have got panty pads...:gag:

I get them on my Birthday. Aunty Ramps is bat ****!! :D

---------- Post added 07-12-2013 at 21:56 ----------

Could never find anything my dear departed dad would want, so one year i bugged him half to death to come up with something he'd like. After a few hours bugging he shouted "Get me a tin of bloody peas" ! Which is exactly what i got him. :D

Now that is a proper Sheffielder!! :D

The official I hate the French handbook

Twice: 2 years on trot, from the same twonk.

There's "thought" (that counts) and "thought" (trying to humiliate the recipient).

I punched the twonk the second time. With a Ho Ho Ho. :twisted::D

Archived