Popular Aphrodisiacs

Being single this may not matter at all with me but I love most foods that have aphrodisiac properties.

I love chilli, chocolate, seafood, vegetables, peanuts, bananas, sweet fruits and garlic.

So going on that record, I would be a real catch for someone :hihi:

Just what do you like that have either a positive or negative effect on your general bodily functions :suspect:

Being single this may not matter at all with me but I love most foods that have aphrodisiac properties.

I love chilli, chocolate, seafood, vegetables, peanuts, bananas, sweet fruits and garlic.

Just what do you like that have either a positive or negative effect on your general bodily functions :suspect:

No wonder you're single if you've just eaten that lot in one go! :P

Surely, it matters to single people more than anyone:huh: It is the urge that drives us.

The only one that is a real aphrodisiac that you have "sort of" mentioned is the sea food, specifically zinc from oysters. Zinc is required to make testosterone. The garlic & chilli will help with circulation though (in the same way that the blue pills do.

That is more to do with rotten luck than owt have had :hihi:

There you go again bedders blaming that old chestnut luck again for your failings.

Surely, it matters to single people more than anyone:huh: It is the urge that drives us.

The only one that is a real aphrodisiac that you have "sort of" mentioned is the sea food, specifically zinc from oysters. Zinc is required to make testosterone. The garlic & chilli will help with circulation though (in the same way that the blue pills do.

There you go again bedders blaming that old chestnut luck again for your failings.

Well, some people fall out of relationships and go in to another one right away, some of us have to wait years.

Well, some people fall out of relationships and go in to another one right away, some of us have to wait years.

I know. Some of them have to fight the women off with a stick. Maybe you are like me. That is, in a comfort zone, not willing to jump through hoops created by the demands of some women, not good looking enough to get hot women and unwilling to put up with mingers or any woman over size 12. But, as you can see, my reason(s) is nothing to do with luck, it is to do with me and the way I am. Be true to yourself.

I know. Some of them have to fight the women off with a stick. Maybe you are like me. That is, in a comfort zone, not willing to jump through hoops created by the demands of some women, not good looking enough to get hot women and unwilling to put up with mingers or any woman over size 12. But, as you can see, my reason(s) is nothing to do with luck, it is to do with me and the way I am. Be true to yourself.

Hey, that is exactly how I feel :thumbsup:

Archived