Do you agree with Miss curvy?

Miss curvy is size 22+ and is in todays sun, saying she is happy being overweight and flying the flag for big girls like her out there and will show the world what she can do.

Do you agree with miss curvy and similar competitions or do you think they promote obesity?

Likewise do you think beauty pagents for slim women promote anorexia?

Miss curvy is size 22+ and is in todays sun, saying she is happy being overweight and flying the flag for big girls like her out there and will show the world what she can do.

Do you agree with miss curvy and similar competitions or do you think they promote obesity?

So long as she does not expect any kind of special treatment due to her size, all fine with me.

I mean (and without wanting to sound crass about it), extra large seating in planes or buses, bigger food portion in catered amenities (hospitals and such), taxpayer-funded mobility scooter...that kind of size-related special treatment.

They can run beauty pagents for fat women. I still won't take the slightest interest in them whatsoever.

Miss Curvy is lying :twisted:

Just had a Google for her, I can only find someone called Jasmine Tracey, is this her?

Some fat people are ok with being fat. Thats a world away from celebrating their fatness like the girl in the Scum, erm i mean Sun. No one without a mental condition can think its a good thing to be so large? Diabetes, heart attacks, sweaty all the time even when theres 3 foot of snow on the ground. Seriously no one outside Broadmore could possibly think this is a good thing.

You can be fat and healthy.

Whenever I go to see my GP they are always shocked at my blood pressure. Its perfect. I can walk up flights of stairs without stopping for a breath (even with my asthma that I've had since I was 2) My cholesterol is normal and rarely sweat from doing normal day to day activities.

Yes I am fat. Yes I know the weight isn't good for my body in the long run, but I *AM* healthy. I am fine. I am trying to change my ways to lose some weight to get my body where I am happy with it. It still wont be where society wants my body to look like, but it will be what *I* want to be. I will never, ever be what BMI says I should be the closest I was to it, was age 15 when I had glandular fever. I couldnt eat solids for a month and lived off water and soup.

You can be fat and healthy.

Whenever I go to see my GP they are always shocked at my blood pressure. Its perfect. I can walk up flights of stairs without stopping for a breath (even with my asthma that I've had since I was 2) My cholesterol is normal and rarely sweat from doing normal day to day activities.

Yes I am fat. Yes I know the weight isn't good for my body in the long run, but I *AM* healthy. I am fine. I am trying to change my ways to lose some weight to get my body where I am happy with it. It still wont be where society wants my body to look like, but it will be what *I* want to be. I will never, ever be what BMI says I should be the closest I was to it, was age 15 when I had glandular fever. I couldnt eat solids for a month and lived off water and soup.

You are setting the barrier fairly low if you consider not sweating when you walk up the stairs as an indication of health. I never sweat walking up stairs

So long as she does not expect any kind of special treatment due to her size, all fine with me.

I mean (and without wanting to sound crass about it), extra large seating in planes or buses, bigger food portion in catered amenities (hospitals and such), taxpayer-funded mobility scooter...that kind of size-related special treatment.

They can run beauty pagents for fat women. I still won't take the slightest interest in them whatsoever.

Miss Curvy is lying :twisted:

You wouldn't want her on the next seat on a flight to Chicago would you?

Archived