Do you agree with Miss curvy?

You are setting the barrier fairly low if you consider not sweating when you walk up the stairs as an indication of health. I never sweat walking up stairs

I dont sweat when I can go up the stairs. I can go up about 7 or 8 flights before stopping for a moment, but thats down to my asthma and not my weight.

Others have said that us fatties sweat from doing normal activities. I was saying I dont.

IMO for someone to be considered unhealthy, means doing things like walking up more than youre normal amount of stairs you break out in sweat. Not being able to control your blood pressure makes you unhealthy (which may lead to diabetes) having a high cholesterol reading makes you unhealthy.

Miss curvy is size 22+ and is in todays sun, saying she is happy being overweight and flying the flag for big girls like her out there and will show the world what she can do.

Do you agree with miss curvy and similar competitions or do you think they promote obesity?

Likewise do you think beauty pagents for slim women promote anorexia?

Just had a Google for her, I can only find someone called Jasmine Tracey, is this her?

... so does anyone actually know who it is yet?

Fat people just kid themselfs and others that they are happy when there arnt and why would they be.pulling yor stomach up to get at your panties cant make you feel on top of the world can it?

I can imagine your contempt at the dining table when your child brings home an overweight friend.

I'm the same with people who have gramma issues.

I can imagine your contempt at the dining table when your child brings home an overweight friend.

I'm the same with people who have gramma issues.

Your child might bring home fat people,maybe they fit in at your house,excuse the pun :)

Archived