Strada sheffield

Apprentice89

Guest makapaka

All these type of restaurants strada, prezzo, bella italia, grill house etc are a sham really.

Nice signs, trendy decor, stylish menus and food cooked in microwaves by students......

Go to an independent every time for me.

What an awful experiance at the leopold square restaurant at one point the manager said to one staff member smile she replied im concentrating so no 25 minutes to get the bill i had 1 1/2 prawns with my meal where was the other half is what i wanted to know

What did the manager or person in charge say when you complained?

Nothing much just sorry it took so long for the bill computers went down.

i have recantly complained to head office and received a £25 voucher

So at least you've had some response.

I've eaten there a few times and, for what it is, enjoyed it each time. (With such chains, it's better to go with limited expectations.) Certainly preferable to Zizi's.

• 1 month later...

We called in last night before the Paul Carrack concert at City Hall, naturally it was rather busy so we (g/f and me) went straight for main course. This turned out to be a wise move as it took 30 mins to arrive. I had a very tasty spicy Italian sausage with pasta and g/f had a creamy chicken dish with past, well worth the wait. We had enough time to share a delicious lemon cello trifle. Will definitely go again though give ourselves more time to enjoy it.

Archived