Blades ground 2010

tazz

Yeah i know

seen this thread and couldnt stop myself

lindsay, surely you realise with success brings more fans, ie when we get promoted we shall have a bigger audience to play to.

im gonna give you wigan for example,

bout 4 years ago they barely could get 4,000 fans in there ground, but now they sell out every other week.

Don't ****ing knock Heeley City Farm. They do a ****load of good stuff for this city and get recognised around the world for it.

How is it recognised around the world?It's just a city farm.It may not have been fair to use it in the context i did but it was only a joke.

What will the ground look like if you don't get promoted this season,change manager,clear out a few players and drift back into lower league football.Will it be something similar to Heeley City Farm?

It will still look a whole lot better than the rotting sty in S6 :hihi:

Just wondering what swillsborough will look like if Millwall get one more win than you lot before the seasons over. :help:

Canadablade such an easy catch. Cast one out there and you get a bite everytime :hihi: Tha must have got some hunchback with those piles of chips on both your shoulders!

Looks good if it happens as long as we've got one stadium in Sheffield capable of putting on Semi-Finals/Euro Cup/World Cup matches then i'm all for it. Oh wait we already have :)

Of course it'll never happen though due to the conspiracy unveiled by valleyboy on another thread http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=89780&page=10

Seriously though the Blades are in a great position at the moment and now is probably the best time to get all these improvements done then the ground should be fit for another 20 or so years which means you can concentrate more on squad improvements over those years.

Archived