Blades ground 2010

tazz

yeah i agree i love the blades but bramall lane is by no means a brilliant ground all to roofing as at different heights and angles so it's always gonna look a mess. although that said improvments to the kop will be more than welcome especially if they get rid of those great big white poles that block the veiw of everything thets happening in the kopend corners.

yes the poles will be going cos they are totally ripping it all down!!!

if you actually believe the drivel that your spurting perhaps you need to get your eyes checked.

your kop is a disaster waiting to happen, the corner stand looks like it will fall, and the away stand is an atrocity.

the north stand will soon collapse too

If my memory serves me right weren't the Wednesday band banned from the Brammall lane stand out of fear of the rhymic chanting causing the stand to collapse?

It may have been a load of crap but it was stated at the time by a Blades official.

I shouldn't have imagined that putting plastic seats in has made much differance.

If my memory serves me right weren't the Wednesday band banned from the Brammall lane stand out of fear of the rhymic chanting causing the stand to collapse?

It may have been a load of crap but it was stated at the time by a Blades official.

I shouldn't have imagined that putting plastic seats in has made much differance.

yes it was stated that you are correct, but do you really think that is true? if it was that unsafe they wouldnt allow the porksters to sit on it :hihi:

i love the bramall lane end, and am so glad it is re-opened for the blades fans

yes it was stated that you are correct, but do you really think that is true? if it was that unsafe they wouldnt allow the porksters to sit on it :hihi:

i love the bramall lane end, and am so glad it is re-opened for the blades fans

Just making a point.To tell you the truth i was sat in that stand for that game and it does put a doubt into your mind,stupid i know.

I don't think it's better than the Leppings lane end though.The seats are closer to the pitch but it's not a good stand.

Just making a point.To tell you the truth i was sat in that stand for that game and it does put a doubt into your mind,stupid i know.

I don't think it's better than the Leppings lane end though.The seats are closer to the pitch but it's not a good stand.

leppings lane is awful, ive fond memories of sitting there (leppings lane us beating ya) but it still really is an awful stand.

as for bramall lane stand, the upper tier is truly one of the best stands ive sat in

Archived