Mike tyson refused entry to uk

What do I think? What do I think??

I think...you should have posted a link.

I think it's daft, what's the point of a justice system if you can't start again after you've done your time?

Try raping someone, do your time then apply for a US visa. No one is stopping him from starting afresh..a big welcoming hug is taking the **** though.

Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist. If by your own admission you know nothing about anyone intending to come to Britain in January, then you cannot know whether or not any of them are convicted rapists, so your point is, well, pointless.

If you are really worried about it I suggest you go and make a big papier maché suit of armour to hide inside, from all your back copies of the Daily Mail.

Its a very valid point, inviting one person into your home when you know everything about them, is safer than inviting ten people that you know nothing about.

When you know nothing about someone you don't know whether to lock your daughter away for safe keeping or your silver.:)

Just your typical shefieldforumers. I was shocked too when I first looked here.

As for Mike Tyson I think once you've served your time it should expire, like it does under UK law.

If you had the same convictions as a UK citizen would you be allowed into the 'states?

Archived