Mike tyson refused entry to uk

During his prison time for rape, Tyson converted to Islam and became Malik Abdul Aziz. Since then he has had a conviction for possession of cocaine.

Records show he received over $30 million for his fights alone. He declared bankruptcy in 2003. Makes you wonder where it all went? Managers by any chance?

During his prison time for rape, Tyson converted to Islam and became Malik Abdul Aziz. Since then he has had a conviction for possession of cocaine.

Records show he received over $30 million for his fights alone. He declared bankruptcy in 2003. Makes you wonder where it all went? Managers by any chance?

Put another zero and more on the end of that 30 million townblade.

Tyson was stripped to the bone by thieving vultures and women.

I have Romaphobia, a fear of pickpockets, cash machine scams, serial wife beating, rioting, shellsuits and benefit absorption, only one of those applies to Tyson.
I'm surprised that's not a signature on some ones account :hihi:

---------- Post added 11-12-2013 at 12:22 ----------

I look at it like this, if you try get into America with certain criminal background you are denied entry, so what's the difference ?

Archived