Is Racism wired into you genetically ?

No, they're trying to claim that it's genetic instead of learnt behaviour so that they can then deny responsibility for how they act.

---------- Post added 13-12-2013 at 09:01 ----------

I give in, here, hope you are happy know.

That's just you refusing to give a link in another post... :huh:

No, they're trying to claim that it's genetic instead of learnt behaviour so that they can then deny responsibility for how they act.

You have no evidence to support that stance, are you desperately trying to claim that everyone pointing to genetic factors in racism, is a racist. :suspect:

Evidence the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid:

So evidence can support someones belief or idea without being enough to prove that the idea is correct.

Ok angos.

Could you post at least some of the available body of evidence that indicates that your belief that racism has a genetic factor, is true or valid?

An unkind person would suggest that you are simply trolling. :rolleyes:

Well I assure you I did not start the topic for this reason, if that's where people have taken it then I am sorry for that, but My innitial question was a genuine one and for the most of it I have found some most of the comments very interesting.

Well I assure you I did not start the topic for this reason, if that's where people have taken it then I am sorry for that, but My innitial question was a genuine one and for the most of it I have found some most of the comments very interesting.

They want evidence and they want it now damn it :rant:

Problem is it's a thought rather than a fact ..... Nature versus Nurture ..... a bit like figuring out why someone would become a mass murderer I suppose :D

Archived