Is Racism wired into you genetically ?

You are wrong. I told you before. The end :)

Prove it. :)

---------- Post added 13-12-2013 at 20:59 ----------

You still have not proven that racism is genetic. You are proving racism plays part in certain events, but have not yet explained and proved how racist thoughts are linked to genetics. If they are, there's sure to be a report on it.

I'm not trying to prove it.

I wouldn't know, I haven't tried, but I can't imagine it being very difficult now we have the internet.

Here's a thought why not try to prove I am wrong instead of just claiming I am wrong. Or is that too difficult for you.

The onus is on the person making the claim I'm afraid.

No, you claimed I am wrong, along with your little troll clique, and as you said "the onus is on the person making the claim". So prove I am wrong.

Here we go again, it's like trying to debate with a table. I'm sure that all I asked you to do is "back up your claims". I may have once suggested another cause of conflict, but as usual your answer is nothing more than usual amount of unsubstantiated claims.

At least we're not arguing over obscure meanings of words.

But you are the one who is making the claims.

Claiming that I am wrong is a claim, and the onus appears to be on the members making the claim, so prove that I am wrong.

---------- Post added 13-12-2013 at 21:38 ----------

Here we go again, it's like trying to debate with a table. I'm sure that all I asked you to do is "back up your claims". I may have once suggested another cause of conflict, but as usual your answer is nothing more than usual amount of unsubstantiated claims.

At least we're not arguing over obscure meanings of words.

You know how I feel then.

And I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim, that I am wrong.

Claiming that I am wrong is a claim, and the onus appears to be on the members making the claim, so prove that I am wrong.

---------- Post added 13-12-2013 at 21:38 ----------

You know how I feel then.

And I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim, that I am wrong.

Go on, prove it :D

Archived