Is Racism wired into you genetically ?

Stranger anxiety is the inbuilt fear of strangers that develops over the first few months and most children eventually learn not to fear strangers.

That's funny 'cause my little one will smile back at anyone that smiles at her, she's 11 months old. So when does she "develop her inbuilt fear of strangers"?

Is it inbuilt or does it develop?

Develop grow or cause to grow and become more mature, advanced, or elaborate.

A babies ability to see in inbuilt yet it develops as they get older.

There emotion are inbuilt yet they develop as they get older.

Humans are born with their full range of inbuilt natural abilities and as they grow those abilities develop. Humans have a natural inbuilt ability to run and walk, yet babies can't run or walk until these natural abilities develop.

---------- Post added 24-04-2014 at 09:18 ----------

That's funny 'cause my little one will smile back at anyone that smiles at her, she's 11 months old. So when does she "develop her inbuilt fear of strangers"?

http://www.whattoexpect.com/toddler-behavior/toddler-stranger-anxiety.aspx

Humans are born with their full range of inbuilt natural abilities and as they grow those abilities develop. Humans have a natural inbuilt ability to run and walk, yet babies can't run or walk until these natural abilities develop.

I'm not convinced that "stranger anxiety" is inbuilt in babies. Many babies aren't bothered by strangers.

The link says many babies do not suffer stranger anxiety, although I wouldn't describe grandparents who regularly look after baby as being strangers. It looks more like separation anxiety to me, something does happen with my little one.

I'm not convinced that "stranger anxiety" is inbuilt in babies. Many babies aren't bothered by strangers.

As a father to a two year old, and surrounded by friends with kids, I can say that there are very few if any that I know who have any worries about strangers. My girl likes to say hi to everybody, including the druggies, odd men and hipster teens.

Another load of rubbish coming from ivanana.

As a father to a two year old, and surrounded by friends with kids, I can say that there are very few if any that I know who have any worries about strangers. My girl likes to say hi to everybody, including the druggies, odd men and hipster teens.

Another load of rubbish coming from ivanana.

Its not coming from me, it's coming from experts in the field, so whilst you are entitled to disagree with them, it just means as usual you are talking crap.

Its not coming from me, it's coming from experts in the field, so whilst you are entitled to disagree with them, it just means as usual you are talking crap.

Actually, what the experts say is that sometimes children are a bit clingy towards their parents, it happens sometimes. It isn't as serious as you say it is, and it definintely isn't as prevalant. So, instead of making comments on every single thread on this website, how about you go and experience the real world so you can comment without posting links to half baked research and personal opinions.

Archived