Is Racism wired into you genetically ?

Forgive him Swami, he'll excuse himself as it being genetic.

Most perceptive of you. :D

---------- Post added 26-04-2014 at 12:20 ----------

Having tried to follow his/her line of reasoning on this thread I was leaning towards the opinion that he/she didn't have a leg to stand on. The avatar however seems to suggest otherwise.

"Lots of people don't understand lots of things."

That's what you said above.

You also said, "The difference between most people and you is they don't get all abusive when they fail to comprehend something."

Then you said, You are simply too pigheaded to admit when you don't understand something."

The question I put to you is this...do you understand hypocrisy?

Yes and because I'm not a Christian I tend not to turn the other cheek, so a member that is polite when posting will get a polite response and an impolite member might well get an impolite response.

Yes and because I'm not a Christian I tend not to turn the other cheek, so a member that is polite when posting will get a polite response and an impolite member might well get an impolite response.

I cannot for the life of me see what being a Christian or not has to do with it!

When I see someone berating a person for being abusive and then being abusive themselves it does nothing to enhance that person's argument. It rather tends to do exactly the opposite. Do you understand?

I cannot for the life of me see what being a Christian or not has to do with it!

When I see someone berating a person for being abusive and then being abusive themselves it does nothing to enhance that person's argument. It rather tends to do exactly the opposite. Do you understand?

When the same small group of mindless morons berate your every post, come back to me.

When the same small group of mindless morons berate your every post, come back to me.

Maybe you need to look closer to home and leave the "mindless morons" to their own devices.

---------- Post added 26-04-2014 at 13:00 ----------

Have you ever heard it said that life is a mirror?

Maybe you need to look closer to home and leave the "mindless morons" to their own devices.

Again, when they attack you personalty every time you post come back to me, my guess though is you are one of them using different account, hence the reason you chose to attack me and not them.

Again, when they attack you personalty every time you post come back to me, my guess though is you are one of them using different account, hence the reason you chose to attack me and not them.

I was not attacking you at all. I was merely wondering initially if you realised what you were doing and how others perceived you.

I think I have my answer. Thankyou for your time. :)

I was not attacking you at all. I was merely wondering initially if you realised what you were doing and how others perceived you.

I think I have my answer. Thankyou for your time. :)

You have demonstrated nicely how collective groups of people with shared opinions and values will form into communities that tend to stick together and attack outsiders especially if they have different values and opinion. Its an instinctive and inbuilt method of protection, and you aptly demonstrated it on a topic about such actions being genetic.

You have demonstrated nicely how collective groups of people with shared opinions and values will form into communities that tend to stick together and attack outsiders especially if they have different values and opinion. Its an instinctive and inbuilt method of protection, and you aptly demonstrated it on a topic about such actions being genetic.

Many thanks. I feel refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

Archived