Is Racism wired into you genetically ?

You have certainly reminded me why I have stayed off the forum for the last twelve months and for that I will be eternally grateful!

So you came back after 12 months just to break forum rules and attack me personalty, maybe best for everyone if you stay away.

So you came back after 12 months just to break forum rules and attack me personalty, maybe best for everyone if you stay away.

I came back to see how the standard of debate was bearing up under the strain of the trolls with multiple identities and the trolls with little or no points to make.

I have broken no forum rules! I have not attacked you.

If you know better feel free to SPECIFY!

He didn't attack you, he asked if you knew what hypocrisy was.

No it was definitely meant as an personal attack on me, and to come back after 12 months away tells me the kind of person he his, and also that at least one of his other accounts is one of the user names that have spent the last couple berating all my posts.

---------- Post added 26-04-2014 at 13:45 ----------

I came back to see how the standard of debate was bearing up under the strain of the trolls with multiple identities and the trolls with little or no points to make.

I have broken no forum rules! I have not attacked you.

If you know better feel free to SPECIFY!

You will know more about multiple identities than I because you are using multiple identities.

No it was definitely meant as an personal attack on me, and to come back after 12 months away tells me the kind of person he his, and also that at least one of his other accounts is one of the user names that have spent the last couple berating all my posts.

SPECIFY!

That's all I'm asking. If you can do that I will apologise unreservedly.

When would I find the time to use multiple accounts, after all it is me against several of you, or one of you using multiple accounts.

I meant in the historical sense, you have been here under several names in past few years.

When would I find the time to use multiple accounts, after all it is me against several of you, or one of you using multiple accounts.

The more you ignore my request to prove I was abusive and have another identity on here the more I am inclined to believe the worst of you.

I repeat...if you can show me ANY instance of abuse directed at you by me then I will apologise fully and sincerely.

Archived