Is Racism wired into you genetically ?

The more you ignore my request to prove I was abusive and have another identity on here the more I am inclined to believe the worst of you.

I repeat...if you can show me ANY instance of abuse directed at you by me then I will apologise fully and sincerely.

He won't because there wasn't any. He's like that.

You have demonstrated nicely how collective groups of people with shared opinions and values will form into communities that tend to stick together and attack outsiders especially if they have different values and opinion. Its an instinctive and inbuilt method of protection, and you aptly demonstrated it on a topic about such actions being genetic.

But you're not an outsider. You use this Forum as do other people. I challenge your opinion on the subject matter in hand because it is manifestly wrong.

You construe each critique of your opinions as motivated by protection; but protection from what?

But you're not an outsider. You use this Forum as do other people. I challenge your opinion on the subject matter in hand because it is manifestly wrong.

You construe each critique of your opinions as motivated by protection; but protection from what?

As I said, groups of people come together because of shared beliefs, opinions, culture, ect and anyone perceived to be an outsider that doesn't share their beliefs, opinions and culture is treated with caution, sometime contempt, other times with outright violence.

As I said, groups of people come together because of shared beliefs, opinions, culture, ect and anyone perceived to be an outsider that doesn't share their beliefs, opinions and culture is treated with caution, sometime contempt, other times with outright violence.

Many on here I disagree with even when generally I mostly agree with them on other issues. It's the enjoyment of understanding people who you believe are alive. You on the other hand don't come across as a living thing..you seem empty of all the complexities that make us human..it's like debating or communicating with machinery...maybe genetically you were born without a few triggers that stunted development...the sad thing is you don't recognise any of it...totally oblivious.

........or are you?

I am a man alone and very much my own man. I have no allegiance with anyone else on this thread. The comments I have made previously have been made purely in response to what you have written.

Now will you answer the questions I have put to you please?

I would sincerely like to believe that I am not feeding a troll and am giving you the full benefit of doubt.

Many on here I disagree with even when generally I mostly agree with them on other issues. It's the enjoyment of understanding people who you believe are alive. You on the other hand don't come across as a living thing..you seem empty of all the complexities that make us human..it's like debating or communicating with machinery...maybe genetically you were born without a few triggers that stunted development...the sad thing is you don't recognise any of it...totally oblivious.

........or are you?

Nope I've seen ridicule, mock and abuse everyone with an opposing few, other than the a small clique of long standing members.

I am a man alone and very much my own man. I have no allegiance with anyone else on this thread. The comments I have made previously have been made purely in response to what you have written.

I would sincerely like to believe that I am not feeding a troll and am giving you the full benefit of doubt.

He may come around..it'll be hurting like hell but who could refuse such a respectful request. :hihi:

EDIT: Sorry Swami..got it wrong.

I am sorry but I simply don't believe you, I think you are one of the members that has spent the past few days berating my every post and you are now using one of your old accounts to make out that I am in the wrong. Its incredibly unlikely that for 12 months you have just been reading without posting, and even more unlikely that after a 12 month absence you would come into this topic to berate my post.

Archived