Is Racism wired into you genetically ?

Nope I've seen ridicule, mock and abuse everyone with an opposing few, other than the a small clique of long standing members.

And yet through the maze of inter personal complexities everyone is communicating with one another..even if they dislike what they hear. You on the other hand don't communicate with, you communicate at.

I am sorry but I simply don't believe you, I think you are one of the members that has spent the past few days berating my every post and you are now using one of your old accounts to make out that I am in the wrong. Its incredibly unlikely that for 12 months you have just been reading without posting, and even more unlikely that after a 12 month absence you would come into this topic to berate my post.

In which case why are you not reporting me?

As far as I'm concerned I have given you every opportunity to engage me in debate and all you have done is dodge everything I've told you and not satisfied with that you have seen fit to accuse me of lying.

Show me the posts I have made HERE ON THIS THREAD that have been abusive to you!

And yet through the maze of inter personal complexities everyone is communicating with one another..even if they dislike what they hear. You on the other hand don't communicate with, you communicate at.

No several other members with similar opinions to me were berated to the point they obviously chose not to post any more on this topic, it is what you and your clique do.

---------- Post added 26-04-2014 at 16:25 ----------

In which case why are you not reporting me?

As far as I'm concerned I have given you every opportunity to engage me in debate and all you have done is dodge everything I've told you and not satisfied with that you have seen fit to accuse me of lying.

Show me the posts I have made HERE ON THIS THREAD that have been abusive to you!

Because there would be little point and the topic in case you hadn't noticed is about, Racism wired into you genetically and not ivanava.

No several other members with similar opinions to me were berated to the point they obviously chose not to post any more on this topic, it is what you and your clique do.

Because there would be little point and the topic in case you hadn't noticed is about, Racism wired into you genetically and not ivanava.

Really, can you name them?

Don't patronise me, I know what the topic is and I'm trying to get you to reply to points you were trying to make earlier when you referred to someone else as being abusive when...in FACT...nobody has been more abusive to others on this thread than you yourself!

---------- Post added 26-04-2014 at 16:30 ----------

The evidence is there for EVERYONE to see and judge for themselves!

The evidence is there for EVERYONE to see and judge for themselves!

The most sensible thing you have posted.

---------- Post added 26-04-2014 at 16:39 ----------

Really, can you name them?

What would be the point, you asked me a topic specific question on another topic and against my better judgment I answered it, you completely ignore the answer and continued berating my posts, its what you do, I won't be falling for it again.

my 3 yr old son goes to a childminder. Among 10 or so kids they have a 6 yr old white girl (a) 2 yr old black boy (b) and 2 yr old white girl ©

we were looking at a clothing catalogue and he saw a 2 yr old white boy. "thats (b)" saw a 6 yr old black girl "thats (a)" . he genuinely didnt see the colour of the kids skin, only the age and gender of the kids in the catalogue

According to MrSmith/Maxmaximus/Angos/Ivanava's logic, though, he will have had an inbuilt fear of all three.

That would be according to experts in child development and the development of human emotions.

...except his son wasn't scared of any of them, at all. Your "experts" appear to be wrong (or maybe it's just that when they talk of fear being inbuilt, they're talking about the emotional mechanism and not actually a fear of everything in general, which is much more likely)

...except his son wasn't scared of any of them, at all. Your "experts" appear to be wrong (or maybe it's just that when they talk of fear being inbuilt, they're talking about the emotional mechanism and not actually a fear of everything in general, which is much more likely)

I haven't said a 3 year old would be be afraid of them, nor have any of the links I provided. On average, stranger anxiety begins when infants are about 8 months old and usually runs its course by the age of 18 months.

You are entitled to your opinion but the experts tend to disagree with you, as do I.

"Even as babies, we possess the survival instincts necessary to respond when we sense danger"

Please enlighten me, what survival instincts do babies possess that allow them to respond to danger? what dangers? what fears do they have?

I'm really curious, as one of the very few instincts I can detect is the falling one where a baby will spread is arms if tilted backwards.

I haven't said a 3 year old would be be afraid of them, nor have any of the links I provided. On average, stranger anxiety begins when infants are about 8 months old and usually runs its course by the age of 18 months.

None of the links you've provided, though, suggest that fear of strangers is built-in.

They suggest that fear (which is an emotion) is built in, but either it's a fear of everything (which makes no sense) or it's a fear of some things (in which case, there is no suggestion of strangers as a built-in, specific trigger of fear).

Archived