New Cricket Team - THGCC

Frank1985

A new cricket club has been formed in North Sheffield - THGCC. This is a merger between Thorpe Hesley CC and High Green Village CC.

The club will have 6 teams comprising of 2 senior Saturday sides, 1 midweek senior side, and juniors U11, U13 and U15's, all junior teams are run and trained by qualified coaches, with the ground being next to Junction 35 M1.

Indoor winter training for senior's starts on Sunday 5th January at 12pm, Sheffield indoor cricket centre, and we would love to hear from anyone interested in joining our new club.

For more info please either PM me or post on here.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate, what's the standard of your Saturday sides like? I'm looking for a club having just moved back from Edinburgh, started playing league cricket up there and got a couple of seasons worth of experience. Not a great player by any means but I'm useful enough at a certain level...

Hi mate, amateur level, division 3 of SYSCL and a team in the SYCA,

Get yourself down to a practice tomorrow, theres a few new guys coming and we're all friendly guys,

Feel free to drop me a message on 07773075280,

Hopefully see you tomorrow,

Cheers

Yes of course, its at cricket centre on Petre St, Sheff 12pm,

Any probs, my mobile number is in the post above,

see you tomorrow

---------- Post added 07-01-2014 at 17:41 ----------

Good turn out of 19 players for first week.

We will also be starting junior training for U11s, U13s and U15s.

I will post as soon as I have the dates

Archived