Should e bayers have their own queue in post offices

it seems to becoming the normal when you go into a post office , sureley its about time you had your own quiue for all those goodies , you hold everyone else up and never have any cash in your pocket, now wheres my card to pay for it all :rant: oh and can i just check how much parcel number 3 was ,

oh sorry theres 2 more, are you sure they dont fit through the package slot

kept going before em

Think you will find the only growing business nesides junk mail for Royal Mail is in parcels and and that means internet items.

It would be a good idea if there was an economic need. Pwerhaps you can contact Royal Mail to make your case otherwise wait in line like everyone else.

Fancy, people using the post office to post things.

Although when I was eBaying in large volume, before it got popular and the margins dropped out, I used Smartstamp to print my own labels, the Post Office gave me some sacks to take home, I just printed labels up, filled the sacks and dropped them off.

I didn't have to queue nor did I hold anyone up, just walked up to the window, popped the bags through and picked up a couple more sacks.

Do eBayers still use RM?

When I restarted for a while, I found that using Collect+ or Hermes was more cost effective. Just meant i dropped the parcels at a corner shop rather than o Post Office Counter

Archived