Should e bayers have their own queue in post offices

Fancy, people using the post office to post things.

Quite.

The only PO customers who irritate me are the hordes doing their car tax late. They should be forced to wait in a separate queue and served only whenever the main queue (including people doing car tax on time) is empty.

By any chance is the OP one of those pensioners who goes to the post office at lunch time when they have all day to spare, and spends 10mins getting their pension and paying bills while a queue forms half way down the road?

All of these things do not require a post office, although I do have sympathy for the older generation who do struggle with the concept of doing things online. Perhaps there should be a queue for people who need to post things and a queue for everyone else, so neither groups of people get frustrated with the other?

Ebay has managed to integrate printed postage now so I always print it and drop it off at the post office. There is normally a queue to get a proof of posting though.

Archived