Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Digitalis

Yep, very poor show by Barnsley. A few jumped-up individuals thinking they could just bully a family.

The young Woman sounded like she could handle herself and wouldn't let it get her down, it's the kids I feel sorry for.

They just wanted to do what kids do and play, but because of the jumped up officials their day was ruined. I just hope it doesn't have any long term effect on them in the future.

Regards

Doom

personally i have only heard one side of this, but what i have seen in swimming baths with Asians (not in this country) is swimming in there under pants, which they consider perfectly normal.

Sadly disappointed, I thought this resurrected thread was going to tell me Mr Foster had been sacked again, this time for good.

you should be so lucky, Paul Walker is going though.

To know that you can prosper despite being rude, arrogant, generally mis-informed, talentless and pretty bad at the job you're supposed to do....so when you're down and struggling for motivation, look to the Radio Sheffield Breakfast show for hope

Did anybody hear the Asian woman this morning on Toby's show accusing Barnsley Metrodome of racism?

I have to say before she actually used the 'R' word I was thinking the same thing myself, assuming the story is exactly as she told it.

Basically she took her kids swimming there and various restrictions were being put on them because of the costumes they were wearing (purchased from Decathlon). These same costumes had been fine at Hillsborough, Ponds Forge, Edinburgh and numerous other pools around the country. To me it sounded like the officials at Barnsley were making it up as they went along.

The kids have now lost their confidence and wait for their mum to do things first because they're worried they may get into trouble.

Regards

Doom

What were the costumes like?

What were the costumes like?

The costumes sounded like the ones you buy to protect young children from the sun. It had short sleeves and leg covering to the knees.

It seems to be a mix-up as Toby and listeners who texted in had all taken children wearing the same costumes

Archived