Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Digitalis

that's crazy, toby's been a main stay at the station for years. it will be some thing he as said out of turn, no one should be got rid of out of the blue, the bbc should give out a statement of why he's gone. he should be given a pay off like football managers get, I'm not talking millions but enough to stop him working for the rest of his life he deserves a descent golden hand shake. or give him his job back

that's crazy, toby's been a main stay at the station for years. it will be some thing he as said out of turn, no one should be got rid of out of the blue, the bbc should give out a statement of why he's gone. he should be given a pay off like football managers get, I'm not talking millions but enough to stop him working for the rest of his life he deserves a descent golden hand shake. or give him his job back

May i ask what you are talking about:hihi: But i think i know.

What were the costumes like?

It sounds like they were full costumes that went down as far as the knees and elbows.

They were purchased from Decathlon and the family had used them at numerous other swimming pools without a problem.

Toby suggested they were something very similar to what his kids wear when they go swimming.

I actually thought Toby was shocked by what he was hearing. Assuming the woman was being straight up and wasn't being stroppy with the staff at the Metrodome, it did come across very badly from the Metrodome's point of view.

The Metrodome were invited to have their say on the show, but declined, just giving a very simple written statement that an 8 year old could have put together.

Regards

Doom

The thing that drove us to Radio 2 was the tripe dished out on Sunday morning by Howard Pressman, his faux sense of puzzlement, the screeching lass and the stupid voice of the cluemaster all made up the most puerile radio programme ever put out by a radio station.

The thing that drove us to Radio 2 was the tripe dished out on Sunday morning by Howard Pressman, his faux sense of puzzlement, the screeching lass and the stupid voice of the cluemaster all made up the most puerile radio programme ever put out by a radio station.

I think that cluemaster is the biggest turn off in the history of radio Sheffield its awful awful awful:gag::gag::gag:

To save the excruciating agony of having to listen to the whole thing, go to around
. That should sort Mr.Foster out. ;)

Ah yes, you mean like David Lowe, i think he his treading very softly as of late.but yes play it Mr Foster

Archived