Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Digitalis

I listen to Radio Sheffield between 7-8am to catch up on local news. I agree with you though about narrow subject matters. I'm sick of hearing about the freedom riders etc. I like Toby Foster and think he would be a brilliant presenter if Radio Sheffield followed the LBC formula of phone-ins on current topics that impact on society as a whole and not just regional. I love really good debates.

I'm so glad someone else agrees, Toby's a good presenter in my view but the show badly needs some injection of life into it talking about what we eat, the Romos, pavements, council tax etc gets very boring after a while so why not at least mix some national content in with local as well to liven it up.

I'm so glad someone else agrees, Toby's a good presenter in my view but the show badly needs some injection of life into it talking about what we eat, the Romos, pavements, council tax etc gets very boring after a while so why not at least mix some national content in with local as well to liven it up.

Because its Radio Sheffield, a local radio thats its licence Billy

If everyone is thinking that the material used on Radio Sheff and published in the star is drying up and scraping the bottom of the barrel, god knows what they propose broadcasting on the newly licenced sheffield local tv service.

16 hours of visual broadcasts to fill all about the local region. God help us.

Monkey tennis anyone??

I have to say, massive shout out to Toby Foster this morning.

Taking a long standing counil member from Rotherham Borough Council to the cleaners over this whole vile scandal.

He was excellent on Friday morning also! He is all over this story and wont let it die down!

I have to say, massive shout out to Toby Foster this morning.

Taking a long standing counil member from Rotherham Borough Council to the cleaners over this whole vile scandal.

He was excellent on Friday morning also! He is all over this story and wont let it die down!

Are these still available online? I've not been tuning in to Radio Sheffield since Tobias went on holiday :help:

Archived