Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Digitalis

Are these still available online? I've not been tuning in to Radio Sheffield since Tobias went on holiday :help:

Listen to yesterdays show, 2:32.00 mins in. He is BRILLIANT! Listen to it for 25 mins. Very very good. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0253s45

Im only just listening to this mornings show, and hes on form again. No one else seems to convey the anger we are feeling better than Toby...

I agree completely.

Toby is giving a true untarnished voice to this.

Dog with a bone approach that this so badly needs.

Good job Toby.

Until he is gagged or sacked. He's making a lot of 'important' people squirm.

He is electing information that no other journalists seem to be acquiring such as the admission by that veteran LP councillor who said he observed taxis with young girls in frequently going to an asylum seekers housing unit at all times of night, reporting it but then leaving it to be dealt with.

He is electing information that no other journalists seem to be acquiring such as the admission by that veteran LP councillor who said he observed taxis with young girls in frequently going to an asylum seekers housing unit at all times of night, reporting it but then leaving it to be dealt with.

in all fairness if you report some thing to the police that you think is illegal, and they keep telling you they have in hand what can you do, i would say that is well and truly a cover up by the police. You cant blame the councillor 100% for that. but other things that some councillors have done or not done have things to answer for. its a pity Toby cant get hold of the police that ignored these cry s for help of these very young girls who, i might add, that most was in the care of rotherhan City Council.

in all fairness if you report some thing to the police that you think is illegal, and they keep telling you they have in hand what can you do, i would say that is well and truly a cover up by the police. You cant blame the councillor 100% for that. but other things that some councillors have done or not done have things to answer for. its a pity Toby cant get hold of the police that ignored these cry s for help of these very young girls who, i might add, that most was in the care of rotherhan City Council.

That might apply to most people, but Maurice Kirk was the councillor responsible for adult services so was in a better position than most to find out why, over a 10 year period, he wasn't seeing any action. Not least by speaking with whichever of his colleagues were on the police authority at the time.

However, to agree with other posters, the breakfast programme has been compulsive listening over the past few days and Toby is doing a fantastic job. I hope they read out the list of every individual they've asked to speak with who has refused to come on.

That might apply to most people, but Maurice Kirk was the councillor responsible for adult services so was in a better position than most to find out why, over a 10 year period, he wasn't seeing any action. Not least by speaking with whichever of his colleagues were on the police authority at the time.

However, to agree with other posters, the breakfast programme has been compulsive listening over the past few days and Toby is doing a fantastic job. I hope they read out the list of every individual they've asked to speak with who has refused to come on.

Yes i have to agree with you to a certain extent,

Archived