Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Digitalis

Aye we know he isn't sacked now.

It's being resurrected a bit because of Toby covering the Rotherham scandal so well.

Wasn't a listener to Radio Sheffield much until Toby got onto this disgraceful Rotherham scandal I think he is doing a great job and not frightened to say what he thinks.

Wasn't a listener to Radio Sheffield much until Toby got onto this disgraceful Rotherham scandal I think he is doing a great job and not frightened to say what he thinks.

"Not frightened to say what he thinks"?

He's a radio presenter, why should he be? Earning wages by making much of others' misery, at the end of the day (or the start of it, in his case).

He's a radio presenter, why should he be? Earning wages by making much of others' misery, at the end of the day (or the start of it, in his case).

We had high ranking councillors and police officers who had they not been frightened to say what they think Toby wouldn't have this scandal to talk about.

He must be doing a good job and asking the right questions when, ex-deputy leader Jahangir Akhtar refused to be interviewed with him, he said he would be interviewed by Rony Robinson but not Toby foster.

I don't live in Sheffield anymore but have been listening to Toby's breakfast shows again online since he's started covering this dreadful scandal in Rotherham, he's doing the people of South Yorks proud at the moment, representing how angry we all are with those who've let this happen when it could've been prevented.

Archived