Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Digitalis

dosxuk

If Toby Foster says he as got the sack its a reasonable assumption he is not

coming back.

MAYBE YOU KNOW that he is having is contract renewed do you, you are talking as though it is all over he as only come back off suspension, or do you know different?

There's a few on here that have gleefully stuck the boot in over Toby's plight on a regular basis over recent weeks.....they will be gutted at tonight's news...

What a shame!....welcome back Toby .... Roll on Monday morning

Gutted ? Or just wryly smiling at the fact he had to grovel. :hihi:

Hopefully it's knocked his over inflated ego down a peg or two.

Good news as far as I'm concerned.

It sounds like it's been one of those minor situations that's spiralled completely out of control to the benefit of nobody. I'm pleased to hear they've eventually managed to sort out their differences.

It'll be good to listen to Toby's annoying voice again on Monday morning (sorry, but he does have an annoying voice :hihi:).

Regards

Doom

There's a few on here that have gleefully stuck the boot in over Toby's plight on a regular basis over recent weeks.....they will be gutted at tonight's news...

What a shame!....welcome back Toby .... Roll on Monday morning

Plight ?

Didn't he stick his own foot in his mouth, he was a victim of his own making, plight :hihi:

And yes I for one am 'gutted', I can't stand him. He aught to read some of the comments on this forum about him and take his head out of his arris and listen to people he interviews a little more instead of being so egotistical.

A lucky man, I hope its humbled him a little.

Archived