Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Digitalis

Well the topic has had your interest enough to know how much I have posted and its content, so maybe now he is back you should be moving on ?

Are you one of the people that beat their radio's with a big stick because he was off the air, because if you are you may want to get down to Maplins and buy a new one, or you'll miss his big comeback.

I like Toby ...you dont...thats fair enough..

but i ve not felt the need to make numerous comments about how much i like him....as opposed to some people who dont...

But your right....Move On/Grow Up

You are quite correct Billy i thought i would never hear him again on Radio Sheffield, and if i am totally honest very surprised.

Good man Kidley I was fearing you might start digging into a hole you couldn't get out of lol, none of us knew what would happen, I never said I thought he'd definitely be back either we just didn't know did we mate. :)

One of the very early posts I wrote in this thread said I wasn't fussed either way about Toby, I could take him or leave him, but I have changed my opinion on that, because I have heard Paul Walker's version of the show, because I have now heard just how bad it can be I now rejoice at the thought of fatlad coming back from next week the show from now on will be much much better and far more light-hearted.

Mr Walker's doing 'Good News' on the show this morning and mentioning just about everything he can think of why it's good news time but leaving Toby's name out of it, :hihi: it's obvious to all Toby's return was the very idea of doing it in the first place just admit it Paul.

I can feel it in my water Billy that the Toby Foster you will hear from now on wont be the Toby Foster you have heard in the past, I think he will have had his feathers cut so to speak.So whether people will like the new T.F remains to be seen?

I can feel it in my water Billy that the Toby Foster you will hear from now on wont be the Toby Foster you have heard in the past, I think he will have had his feathers cut so to speak.So whether people will like the new T.F remains to be seen?

Yes I agree he'll have to seriously watch his step from now on, he's back but he's not bigger than the BBC or the station itself so he'll just have to behave like everyone else there. I was really worried PW was going to be there in the chair permanently, I would have stopped listening altogether had that officially been announced, he might, just might have stood a chance had he had two inspiring co-hosts alongside side him to lighten it up a bit but oh my god are Andy Giddings and Jenny Cork switch off material.

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 10:27 ----------

I don,t think they had a choice,Toby is more popular than they thought.I will be tuning in on monday .

Radio Sheffield will have been inundated with calls for Foster to return I would imagine, they've seen sense, bowed to public demand, probably given him a right old b-ll-cking and warned him this IS the last warning to behave.

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 10:29 ----------

Move to Mongolia, well away from any broadcasting equipment. :hihi:

But Mongolia FM do internet broadcasting so you'd still have had him on in the mornings. :hihi:

One thing to ponder Billy in the latest poll on S.F Foster in or out, a yes vote was 162 a no vote was 70 a who care's was 55 but there was 4568 views out of that there was 4281 who cared even less than the who care's vote, So where is this overwhelming public response to get him back which some people are talking about. if you take those figures he hasnt got much support at all. (just to be controversial)

Wow the Untouchables BBC managers actually listened to public opinion... I am amazed...

I hope Toby will be the same professional wind-up merchant as before, not a politically-correct mindless robot who daren't make fun of anybody.

One thing to ponder Billy in the latest poll on S.F Foster in or out, a yes vote was 162 a no vote was 70 a who care's was 55 but there was 4568 views out of that there was 4281 who cared even less than the who care's vote, So where is this overwhelming public response to get him back which some people are talking about. if you take those figures he hasnt got much support at all. (just to be controversial)

Is that 4,568 different viewers or does it include multiple viewings by the same people?

There may actually have only been 300 people who checked the poll, but they each came back 15 times on average.

Regards

Doom

Archived