Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Digitalis

Is that 4,568 different viewers or does it include multiple viewings by the same people?

There may actually have only been 300 people who checked the poll, but they each came back 15 times on average.

Regards

Doom

You should be on the clairvoyance thread:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh god, with fat boy back i'll have to tune into something else. Shame he wasn't gone for good. He's like a bad smell which you can't get rid of.

Has he wronged you in a former life?

Personally I enjoy him on the way to work in the morning, really gald to see him back...:)

Anyway I wanna say this,

This.

(there I said it) ;)

Seriously this thread has had 95,000 views and loads of posts in just such a short time I really hope even though Toby's back on Monday we can keep this thread running indefinitely I like posting on here it's fun and all you dudes seem kinda alright let's keep it running we can discuss all topics on BBC Radio Sheffield can't we?. (nod to yourself yes)

Whadya think?.

I thought Paul Walker was excellent this morning. It's the first time I've listened to him for more than a few minutes, and following all the criticism of him on this thread I thought I'd listen to him for about half an hour with a neutral ear.

There was one really funny bit when they were doing a piece about a Doncaster postcode being amongst the top 20 in the country for burglaries. Radio Sheffields' outside reporter interviewed the local vicar who said that in the 5 years that he'd lived in his bit of Donny he'd never come across anybody who'd actually been burgled. Quick as a flash back in the studio Paul Walker cut in to ask the vicar if it was true that his church had been broken into recently. The vicar replied that yes, that was the case and that the church had been broken into "quite a few times". but that "they hadn't taken anything".

Great bit of broadcasting!

There was one really funny bit when they were doing a piece about a Doncaster postcode being amongst the top 20 in the country for burglaries. Radio Sheffields' outside reporter interviewed the local vicar who said that in the 5 years that he'd lived in his bit of Donny he'd never come across anybody who'd actually been burgled. Quick as a flash back in the studio Paul Walker cut in to ask the vicar if it was true that his church had been broken into recently. The vicar replied that yes, that was the case and that the church had been broken into "quite a few times". but that "they hadn't taken anything".

Not as funny as the OB from Barnsley where as it was cut to the reporter the first thing was someone saying "Bloody Hell" :hihi:

I thought Paul Walker was excellent this morning. It's the first time I've listened to him for more than a few minutes, and following all the criticism of him on this thread I thought I'd listen to him for about half an hour with a neutral ear.

Great bit of broadcasting!

I think he was definitely due a good show eventually scoobz and it happened because it was his last show with a Toby element all through it, he lightened up I agree but it was too little too late for me, stick to the sports side Paul that's where you are good.

Archived