Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Digitalis

I'm pleased TF's returning! :):)At least he put's the "local attitude" into local radio, rather than the current incumbents who, despite trying their best, just produce a generic sterile BBC approach. I'm sure this translates well with the corporation mandarins, but I'm just a plebby listener and I know what I like!

If you don't like him, you know where the *off* button is!

Looking at the regular listening figures people have been doing that for years.

Hallam audience share around 12.2%

Radio Sheff around 7.1%

Peak FM (which only covers South Sheffield, Chesvegas and a lone hillock on the edge of the peak) pulls 7%

Even wee little Rother FM managed to get 6.8%

OK, now those gereric figures were from September/Oct 2013 but it really just shows how this supposed flagship station with or without Foster's gob is falling way behind iwhatever they try to do.

Looking at the regular listening figures people have been doing that for years.

Hallam audience share around 12.2%

Radio Sheff around 7.1%

Peak FM (which only covers South Sheffield, Chesvegas and a lone hillock on the edge of the peak) pulls 7%

Even wee little Rother FM managed to get 6.8%

OK, now those gereric figures were from September/Oct 2013 but it really just shows how this supposed flagship station with or without Foster's gob is falling way behind iwhatever they try to do.

I think you may be twisting stats to aid your argument, Radio Sheffield does quite well in the list compiled by RAJAR compared to other local stations, mystifyingly Hallam does even better, just proves that the majority can only listen to total blandness.

Archived