Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Digitalis

Well i for one will not be renewing my licence unless the spare knighthood which the bbc removed from Jimmy Saville (OBE) has been bestowed on Toby by way of a full apology.

If the BBC go bankrupt then they will have plenty of time on their hands to reflect on people power - today Foster re instated - tomorrow the world - If you are reading this Mr BBC exec then be afraid you <REMOVED>

Well the first week over, tubby lad back where he belongs and even briefly posting in here what more could we want. When you write your book and really spill the beans I might even buy it Toby. :hihi:

Great to have you back you have many backers on here don't doubt that.

Well i for one will not be renewing my licence unless the spare knighthood which the bbc removed from Jimmy Saville (OBE) has been bestowed on Toby by way of a full apology.

If the BBC go bankrupt then they will have plenty of time on their hands to reflect on people power - today Foster re instated - tomorrow the world - If you are reading this Mr BBC exec then be afraid you <REMOVED>

What a load of guff.

Full apology? Knighthood? Threats ot BBC executives? GROW UP.

He was suspended for a misdemeanour he and he alone did. Suspension, which the BBC was perfectly entitled to do was the obvious thing to do. He broadcast on a public networking site that his management were "Jeremy Hunts" whic is another breach of BBC policy. After investigation, discussions and consultations he has now been allowed back on air.

He is lucky to deserve that. Other companies may have terminated him on just those grounds.

Power to the people my backside. THEY made the decision to put him back following their investigations. Nobody knows what WOULD have happened until that point. The BBC have NOTHING to apologise for.

Time to stop treating fat boy like some sort of untouchable god. He is a talking head on a small time local radio station. He is not indispensible.

What a load of guff.

He was suspended for a misdemeanour he and he alone did. Suspension, which the BBC was perfectly entitled to do was the obvious thing to do. He broadcast on a public networking site that his management were "Jeremy Hunts" whic is another breach of BBC policy. After investigation, discussions and consultations he has now been allowed back on air.

He is lucky to deserve that. Other companies may have terminated him on just those grounds.

Power to the people my backside. THEY made the decision to put him back following their investigations. Nobody knows what WOULD have happened until that point. The BBC have NOTHING to apologise for.

Time to stop treating fat boy like some sort of untouchable god. He is a talking head on a small time local radio station. He is not indispensible.

Everyone needs a hero, leave them to it :hihi:

What a load of guff.

That sums up this thread perfectly. Well said.:hihi:

Archived