Appalled at dogs killing a woman

Is that the woman who's own dogs mauled her while she was having an epilectic fit. That she kept even after one had reacted badly during other fits?

Different news stories (depending on the bias) have reported different things.

Some neighbours have said the 'big' dog. Was soft as a brush, but didn't like it when the lass had fits.

Others have said they were always dangerous.

I think if a dog goes into attack mode when someone is at their weakest, that is a valid reason to rehome.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/dec/11/leeds-dog-attack-woman-dies

I was so appalled at a woman on the news who had died due to being attacked by a Pit Bull dog. Why on earth do stupid idiots have these type of dogs . Is it a macho thing or what. ? I fully realise that all dogs are potentially dangerous but this is ridiculous . :(

I think the "staffy" type dogs should be phased out.

I think the "staffy" type dogs should be phased out.

Why? My daughter has one who is soft as a brush. Kept on the lead if out in the woods and other dogs are around, NOT because dexter is anti dogs, buts he's such a wuss, that other dogs tend to attack him. Dexter just sits there shivering.

Stop generalising, all dogs are dangerous if not trained properly.

Archived