Appalled at dogs killing a woman

Cue the mindless idiots who will come on and defend Pit Bulls crying that they're not a dangerous breed, probably post a few links from Google showing how cute they look.

Pit Bulls are strong, dangerous animals, they're too muscular to be allowed round people. Get rid of them.

Phasing out Staffies won't work. It's not the breed that's nasty, it's how the idiots train them to be. If we get rid of Staffies, the people that want aggressive dogs will just find another breed to train to be nasty. And then we'll have to phase out that breed as well and it will just go on and on!

I wish people would stop breeding Staffies. Not because they're aggressive but because there are just far too many of them in rescue. I personally love Staffies and own one myself (a rescue of course) and I can't imagine ever owning another breed, they're wonderful dogs but unfortunately far too many of them end up in the wrong hands.

Phasing out Staffies won't work. It's not the breed that's nasty, it's how the idiots train them to be. If we get rid of Staffies, the people that want aggressive dogs will just find another breed to train to be nasty. And then we'll have to phase out that breed as well and it will just go on and on!

I wish people would stop breeding Staffies. Not because they're aggressive but because there are just far too many of them in rescue. I personally love Staffies and own one myself (a rescue of course) and I can't imagine ever owning another breed, they're wonderful dogs but unfortunately far too many of them end up in the wrong hands.

Also they're too strong and too muscular and too dangerous.

Which is why you get them ripping people apart.

It's like saying don't ban guns people it's not the guns it's the owners that have the issue.

police don't do anything about illegal dogs unless they attack. its about time all illegal were taken from their owners and killed. I don't give a damn if its somebodys pet, they should not have got it in the first place.People only get them for protection or to make them look hard.

Also they're too strong and too muscular and too dangerous.

Which is why you get them ripping people apart.

It's like saying don't ban guns people it's not the guns it's the owners that have the issue.

HGV's are too big, strong and dangerous, they rip people apart

Staffies are not dangerous! They're one of the softest breeds of dog! Have you honestly ever come across an aggressive Staffy? I haven't and I live in an area where there are lots of them!

Pretty much every time you read about a person being killed by a dog, it's almost always a 'Staffy Pit Bull type dog'.

There are exceptions, but disproportionately so.

They're evil animals and they need to be destroyed, you'd change your tune if it was your dog that turned and ripped apart one of your kids.

And you can say "Yeah it wont - I know it wont" - but that's what they all thought. Everyone who owns one thinks it's all cute and safe until it rips someone up.

Staffies are not dangerous! They're one of the softest breeds of dog! Have you honestly ever come across an aggressive Staffy? I haven't and I live in an area where there are lots of them!

Unfortunately I have come across quite a few and it has sort of put me off the breed.

1. Staffie in park attacked my dog for no reason at all.

2. Bloke who lives down the road from me had three they jumped his fence and ripped my friends dog to pieces, she was so badly hurt she had to be put down.

3. One of my daughters friends was attacked by their own pet staffy and still has a scar on her face.

Unfortunately these things do happen but I wouldn't say put them all down as I am sure lots are lovely.

Archived