US drone kills 13 wedding guests in Yemen

You certainly do not look like one ;) although if that beard gets any longer, you could be mistaken for one :)

---------- Post added 13-12-2013 at 15:22 ----------

stop confusing me with your double speak :rant:

:P

Wait, how do you know I have a beard!

I now have that sense that you worked out who I am based on my name (and actually know me from somewhere), but I haven't got any options to work out who you are :) not that I mind. Just think it isn't fair that I don't know who you are...

I am Wex :)

Then I suppose the UK government would be ****** with the Pakistani government, just as the Yemeni government might now be ****** with the US government.

What I don't understand is what religion has to do with it. Why do people think it is useful to extend in-group out-group conflicts beyond national boundaries and into religious boundaries.

Statements like "people wondering why muslims are angry with Western interference" is what pours fuel onto the fire in the minds of idiots like Michael Adebolajo.

Perfectly true about religion having nothing to do with it, that is just an excuse because the prayer book on both sides states, you shall not kill. So it's about time they started to follow that.

You mentioned black Americans and black South Africans, I've learnt I have to be careful here when mentioning white folks because some posters take grave exception to it, so I was clarifying why I used the term.

what because you call some people white people :roll: you having a laugh aint ya bf :hihi:

Archived