US drone kills 13 wedding guests in Yemen

I didn't say it was, I said for the most part, which means most of the time but not all of the time.

I agree

I agree again, but in this case the terrorists need wiping out, and we might as well wipe them out in an Islaimc country, not this one.

That sounds sensible but is virtually impossible to achieve in this day & age with the ease of international travel plus the fact that many Muslim activists were born in the West.

There is also the problem of exacerbating the problem by prolonged fighting in Muslim countries, which will inevitably cause more deaths of innocents & increase the volunteer's to fight the Infidel.

Self perpetuating problem, & no I don't have the answer, what's more worrying is I don't think our beloved Leaders have either.

That sounds sensible but is virtually impossible to achieve in this day & age with the ease of international travel plus the fact that many Muslim activists were born in the West.

There is also the problem of exacerbating the problem by prolonged fighting in Muslim countries, which will inevitably cause more deaths of innocents & increase the volunteer's to fight the Infidel.

Self perpetuating problem, & no I don't have the answer, what's more worrying is I don't think our beloved Leaders have either.

Thats works in our favour, they are leaving here to fight there.

There isn't an answer, all we can do is keep them occupied somewhere other than here.

I try to careful when talking about white folks ricgem because I know some of you are prone to hissy fits, despite claiming to have thick skins in that regard ;) **puts kettle on an awaits arrival of some of my favourite gobfrothers**

I'm troubled by this notion of gobfrothers as you so eloquently put it. As you seem to be the one with 28000 posts almost entirely devoted to you pet subject of race it seems difficult not to point that finger at you. No one's gob froths quite as often as yours on this subject. Perhaps you should consider that it isn't everyone else who is out of step and look at yourself.

You might also look at your signature

""I have no colour prejudices nor caste prejudices nor creed prejudices. All I care to know is that a man is a human being, and that is enough for me; he can't be any worse." Mark Twain"

It is all very well quoting Mark Twain, but actions speak louder than words and it is difficult to imagine anyone with more prejudice than you.

Thats works in our favour, they are leaving here to fight there.

There isn't an answer, all we can do is keep them occupied somewhere other than here.

Apart from the ones who remain here & carry out attacks here. Not too many thus far but if we continue down our present route no doubt we'll see an increase.

Simply keeping on with an eternal war of attrition isn't an acceptable option. In a few years we will have countries full of hatred, populated by people who have known nothing but war with the west their entire life.

At some point someone will up the ante & introduce the nuclear option in a western city.

I'm troubled by this notion of gobfrothers as you so eloquently put it. As you seem to be the one with 28000 posts almost entirely devoted to you pet subject of race it seems difficult not to point that finger at you. No one's gob froths quite as often as yours on this subject. Perhaps you should consider that it isn't everyone else who is out of step and look at yourself.

You might also look at your signature

""I have no colour prejudices nor caste prejudices nor creed prejudices. All I care to know is that a man is a human being, and that is enough for me; he can't be any worse." Mark Twain"

It is all very well quoting Mark Twain, but actions speak louder than words and it is difficult to imagine anyone with more prejudice than you.

..and Im perfectly happy to admit to them, whereas you of course are hermetically sealed and perfect.

Apart from the ones who remain here & carry out attacks here. Not too many thus far but if we continue down our present route no doubt we'll see an increase.

Simply keeping on with an eternal war of attrition isn't an acceptable option. In a few years we will have countries full of hatred, populated by people who have known nothing but war with the west their entire life.

At some point someone will up the ante & introduce the nuclear option in a western city.

I wasn't aware that we were at war with any nation. Our troops are currently in Afghanistan at the bequest of their government. The rest of the conficts seem to be mainly one Islamic group fighting another. If there is the likelyhood of a nuclear attack from some Islamic group who have been aided by an Islamic nation to get their nuclear weapon I'm sure the west has enough nuclear weapons of its own to ensure that even if one nuclear attack were made on the west that the country where that aid came from ceased to be a place on the map and that any other nation seeming to present a similar thread disappeared at the same time.

---------- Post added 13-12-2013 at 19:56 ----------

..and Im perfectly happy to admit to them, whereas you of course are hermetically sealed and perfect.

I'm not perfect. But I'm not the one referring to anyone who doesn't agree with me as a gobfrother.

There isn't a solution that will appease the Islamist that we will be able to live with, so that leaves wiping them out.

Do you realise you just said you want to wipe out 1,6 Billion people? You are worse than Hitler with that sort of statement. A four letter word beginning with and ending with t comes to mind.

Its the only option, we simply cannot give in the the Islamist terrorists, what they want is completely unacceptable.

---------- Post added 13-12-2013 at 20:07 ----------

Do you realise you just said you want to wipe out 1,6 Billion people? You are worse than Hitler with that sort of statement. A four letter word beginning with and ending with t comes to mind.

Are you claiming that all Muslims are Islamist terrorists? :o

but your ok with them wanting to wipe out the entire west :roll:

---------- Post added 13-12-2013 at 20:10 ----------

Nor am I...
yes you are :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived