Speak English or lose benefits: Government to introduce tougher tests

WeX

I totally agree. I'd go one step further. All those leaflets, forms and signs that are provided in alternative languages should be scrapped and ONLY printed in English.

I agree. If governments and councils need to save money, that's one place they could start.

---------- Post added 13-12-2013 at 19:42 ----------

why dont we just not let them in :roll:simples :hihi:

Yep. I agree with this too. Australia is very fussy who it lets in. They have to be considered an asset to the country before they get a look in. I don't see why we can't adopt a similar policy - except that we're bound by EU law, which is a very good reason for coming out of the EU.

With the no-money that they're getting....because they have no benefits?

Can I please buy a plane/eurostar/ferry ticket please with no money?

sorry to bring you bad news it allready happens http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1367037/Migrants-paid-2-000-home--ask-come-years.html

Ah, they're paid!

The Daily Mail? Well, I never...........

---------- Post added 13-12-2013 at 19:43 ----------

They got here didn't they? - so they had money.

Yep...........

I agree. If governments and councils need to save money, that's one place they could start.

---------- Post added 13-12-2013 at 19:42 ----------

Yep. I agree with this too. Australia is very fussy who it lets in. They have to be considered an asset to the country before they get a look in. I don't see why we can't adopt a similar policy - except that we're bound by EU law, which is a very good reason for coming out of the EU.

anna we could just refuse to let them in and take the fine:hihi: i wonder how come the gov havent thought of it :huh:

Archived