What can I do now I love fat Terry.

Yes I will be tukking into a big fat turkey ,but I will not feel guilty like you will be because I did not murder him myself, mine will be anonymous to me I did not pledge my love to him like you did.

Sorry but I hope Terrys name goes through your head all through dinner ,even your gravy will be Terry sauce.:rant:

RIP Terry you were a loyal turkey.

Hypocrite. :loopy::rant::huh:

It's a shame it is just the two of us this Christmas, I'd take Terry of your hands otherwise.

Nar then Cuttsie you heartless swine ar wud dar like it if Gypsy Pete cut thi heerd off hung thi upside darn an stuffed an onion and a packet of Paxo up thi arse?.I don,t think it would appeal to you very much would it?,anyway up a merry Christmas to you enjoy your sprouts and taters with a bit of luck you may get the trots to remind you of this callous act you have instigated against poor innocent Fat Terry!.:rolleyes::mad::(

Nar then Cuttsie you heartless swine ar wud dar like it if Gypsy Pete cut thi heerd of hung thi upside darn an stuffed an onion and a packet of Paxo up thi arse?.I don,t think it would appeal to you very much would it?,anyway up a merry Christmas to you enjoy your sprouts and taters with a bit of luck you may get the trots to remind you of this callous act you have instigated against poor innocent Fat Terry!.:rolleyes::mad::(

Don't knock it if tha an't tried it!

All the best to you lot ,Whitey,Peter, and thisen.

Terry is deed !!!!!!!, bloody el lad , I'ed visiuns of yo un Terry walking up the sea front at Brid next summa ...enjoy tha dinna .

The nearest I get to Brid is Saltfleet in Lincolnshire as That is now the only place where I can gaurantee to meet proper Sheffielders who still speak the proper lingo .

We,ve only got your word that,if I was your family I wouldn,t eat the parsons nose area!:gag::gag::roll::confused:

I have always been partial to a bird with a plenty of meyt around the breast and tail feathers.

Terry's in the oven and the heat numbers have been polished of the dials so we are having a row!.

She says we should have a new oven ,I say that they should last more than thirty two years .

She has bought me a torch for Christmas.

Love int it!

I have always been partial to a bird with a plenty of meyt around the breast and tail feathers.

Terry's in the oven and the heat numbers have been polished of the dials so we are having a row!.

She says we should have a new oven ,I say that they should last more than thirty two years .

She has bought me a torch for Christmas.

Love int it!

That should come in handy when she locks thi out.

Wimin eh! alus thinkin ahead.

Archived