What can I do now I love fat Terry.

So what's it like to eat a friend and beloved member of your family, Cuttsie?

RIP Terry (Rest in Porcelain)

Just to keep cart on't wheels I succumbed to one of Terry's legs.

I did this so as not to seem ungrateful to the chief cook and bottle wesher.

I did not enjoy Terry's leg as I kept wondering which one it was as he always stood on his left when having a scratch and furtil about with his right one.

Her on't settee say's she will pack me up some Terry sandwiches when I go to football tomorrow but I have already decided to chuck them in the Don as I think that to eat more of my pal will only bring bad luck to the Owls as they and Terry share a bond in fact they are both well and truly plucked!

Our Janet has just shown up and keeps jabbing me in the belly while making daft comments about me and Terry both being legless which is daft as I have only had two cans of Guinness apart from the sherry that is!

Cuttsie, that allotment will at least in your mind be haunted with the ghost of Terry.

Everything to do with that place will now prick your conscience, no more patter of little feet or pestering for food and all of little Terry's toys and mannerisms will be there to remind you of your dastardly plot to eat your feathered friend who's only wrong was to trust you.

Poor old Terry's absence will be profoundly deafening and I bet even the birds won't be heard singing their morning chorus and your plants and vegetables will refuse to grow anymore.

But hey, on the bright side he had a tasty leg so here's wishing you a Happy New Year:hihi:

Cuttsie, that allotment will at least in your mind be haunted with the ghost of Terry.

Everything to do with that place will now prick your conscience, no more patter of little feet or pestering for food and all of little Terry's toys and mannerisms will be there to remind you of your dastardly plot to eat your feathered friend who's only wrong was to trust you.

Poor old Terry's absence will be profoundly deafening and I bet even the birds won't be heard singing their morning chorus and your plants and vegetables will refuse to grow anymore.

But hey, on the bright side he had a tasty leg so here's wishing you a Happy New Year:hihi:

I am not bothered I will sit in my hut and listen to radio four with desert island discs .

As long as they do not have Dickie bleedin Bird on I am sorted.

You have just been viewing this years "Thread of the season"

Alternative title, " The roastist with the mostist

The cast:

Allotment holders: Cuttsie-Gypsy Pete-Taggy-Tony the pigeon man-Don the gas.

Turkeys:Albert-Warnock-Sid- and of course, Terry.

Stunt co-ordinators: Taggy- Gypsy Pete

Spiritual advisor: Nikita

Other parts were played by members of the Sheffield Forum.

No animals were harmed in the making of this thread (much :hihi:)

You have just been viewing this years "Thread of the season"

Alternative title, " The roastist with the mostist

The cast:

Allotment holders: Cuttsie-Gypsy Pete-Taggy-Tony the pigeon man-Don the gas.

Turkeys:Albert-Warnock-Sid- and of course, Terry.

Stunt co-ordinators: Taggy- Gypsy Pete

Spiritual advisor: Nikita

Other parts were played by members of the Sheffield Forum.

No animals were harmed in the making of this thread (much :hihi:)

:hihi:

I've got to agree!

But it's also nice to see that the mods have contributed to the thread's success by showing some seasonal goodwill and not consigning it to "I'm Bored" where so many threads of this type seem to disappear to before they even have chance to become popular.

Let's hope this continues in the New Year! :thumbsup:

I've got to agree!

But it's also nice to see that the mods have contributed to the thread's success by showing some seasonal goodwill and not consigning it to "I'm Bored" where so many threads of this type seem to disappear to before they even have chance to become popular.

For me, this has been thread of the year :D

I haven't contributed but have kept looking in for updates :thumbsup:

I've got to agree!

New year might be a bit late for currying flavours with Terry.

Archived