Parental Discipline

yaaawn, at least I don't feel the need to create aliases to try and back myself up or try different angles of attack over the Internet.

You protest too much, there are several members or is it just one member with several user names, that use the same style of trolling that you use. :suspect:

Through experience and hands on Bedrock didn't say the following either.

Personally I tend to plumb for experience rather than the meanderings of a Berk.

I tend not to bother replying to angos. He isn't interested in debate, he just likes pulling threads off track

You should stop listening to yourself then.

See what I mean.

Its very likely that the members constantly accusing others of having multiple accounts are actuality just diverting attention form the fact that they have multiple accounts.

And some more.

I won't be replying to his inevitable weak, trolling response to this post either.

I tend not to bother replying to angos. He isn't interested in debate, he just likes pulling threads off track

See what I mean.

And some more.

I won't be replying to his inevitably weak, trolling response to this post either.

You are just proving my point, keep coming back with a different name to support your own opinion.

I've visited loads over the last 25 years.

Almost all of them are respectful, peaceful, purposeful places. The young people in our schools are mostly fantastic.

Visited loads. "Visited" is the key here. A visitor wouldn't see what someone working in a school day in, day out would.

Because when they visit the kids all magically start behaving and pretending to respect their teachers?

That's certainly the case when OFSTED visit.

Schools 'hide unruly pupils' from Ofsted inspectors

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-11773130

I've worked "day in day out" in five different ones.

They are generally purposeful, peaceful and productive places.

So why say "visit"? I work in schools, so I say that, I don't say I "visit" them

Possibly SpikeMac works for Ofsted, in which case you could be correct. But on the other hand, were I to visit a school now, I doubt that they would somehow be able to hide the 'bad' children in advance.

If it were such a minority that they could be hidden, then that would rather disprove the OP anyway wouldn't it?

I blame it on other people's kids ;)

---------- Post added 18-12-2013 at 11:43 ----------

My daughter told me that when the OFTSED lot came about, they'd made sure that all the real naughty ones had been suspended. How do you argue that one away?

Archived